Public Workshops Brisbane
Professional Customer Service Skills – Brisbane
2 for 1 SPECIAL OFFER*:
Send two people for the price of one!
Course: Professional Customer Service Skills Masterclass – Brisbane
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Thursday, 14 February 2019
Friday, 12 April 2019
Time: 9am – 4pm
Pricing & Payment
ONLY $595 per person - SAVE $130 per person!
(includes GST & Lunch)
Normally $725 per person
Group discounts applicable when booking three(3) or more people into the same course on the same day
Customer Service Training Australia – Training Rooms
Level 20, 300 Queen Street
Brisbane (Opposite GPO)
By Car: Public parking nearby
By Public Transport: Central Station is only a few minutes walk
Status: Bookings now open
Includes: Workbook, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
Certificates: Laminated & individually signed certificate on completion
Who Should Attend This Course?
This interactive one day workshop is ideal for (experienced and novice) customer service professionals and all staff wanting build on their existing skills and take them to the next level. It is equally suitable to all forms of commercial and industrial business. Whether your customer service experience has been for just a few months or a few years you will benefit from out proven techniques. No advance preparation is necessary.
What Will I Learn?
The course is fully interactive and is specifically designed to improve your reflex customer service skills when dealing with customers by Telephone, Email or Face to Face interactions.
We will teach you a variety of skills ensuring you have clearer awareness of your customer service strengths and show you techniques that are consistent with your personality.
A work book will be provided however it is your reflex interactive skills that we are going to address in this engaging and fun workshop. Topics such as dealing with difficult and overbearing customers (both internal and external) are covered in detail.
During this fascinating one day workshop you will learn that its not what you say to your customers but how we say it as well.
Learn to manage your customers, reduce call times and work more efficiently using our clever and easy to learn techniques.
- Understanding the customer service 'experience vs. process'
- Telephone Interplay skills
- Dealing with difficult, rude, emotional & overbearing customers
- How we manage our customers
- The need to go above and beyond the expectations of our customers
- What your customers, want, need & expect
- Taking ownership of problems
- Time management techniques
- Professional email techniques
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Things we tell customers & things we don't
- Dealing with objections & escalations
- Delivering bad news to customers in a professional way
- Internal vs. External customers
- Communication Skills
- Why you lose customers
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Complaints and why we need them.
- Staff attitudinal issues
- Dealing with price related complaints and comments
- Complaint handling and client interaction
- Taking ownership of problems
- Body language skills
Who Are We?
Customer Service Training Australia was established in 1999, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
We conduct Customer Service Workshops & conference presentations throughout Australia, New Zealand & Asia.
Our services extend beyond conventional training and we act on a retainer basis for companies seeking ongoing support and leading edge customer service concepts.